Relient K - Be my escape
You know i've been thinking (it's a good thing. haha!) and i dunno. God's amazing. When you trust completely in Him, like lift up everything, absolutely everything to Him, He works wonders. "When a window closes, a door opens" or smth like that right? OKAY PEOPLE don't correct me, you get the idea (: I dunno. I was really apprehensive for so long, so reluctant and i guess i took it upon myself to decide what i did or did not want and how i wanted things to go. But i guess God has a much bigger plan for all of us and i dunno, i just had this urge to let go and not be afriad anymore. It's been so long and maybe, just maybe i'm ready. I closed my eyes and gave up everything this time and you know what? I think i found what i was looking for.
(:
oh by the way, Darren, Jiayi and Jodee are super bitchy people on fridays like today! Hahahahaha! Darren and his creamy cream sauce, Jiayi and her "i don't want to move" during mango pudding eating sessions and Jodee and her
- "Mango" sale
- "Lemme check what page he's on"
- "I come 5mins late detention 1.5 hours. She come late 10 mins should detention 3hrs!"
- "Oh, i don't like libraries"
BY THE WAY, i have a new favourite word...
SONG BO!
(:
And for the record, JODEE FINISHED A 7INCH PASTA MANIA PIZZA BY "HERSELF"! GJ Jodee, we're all proud of you (:
-out of my blue phunk. yay.